Friday, May 22, 2009

Week Seven

Daffodil is expressing her unhappiness about being put to bed.I don't think that Gambit will ever wean them on her own.


Tonight is the last night the puppies will all be sleeping together because they are starting to leave tomorrow. I have done all that I could to see that they had the best start in life but now it is time to start letting them go. I have trimmed their nails weekly so they know and accept this as something that they must do. I have handled them and had many other handle them to get then used to being touched. I hope each of them has a wonderful, long, healthy life full of love and understanding.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Barb,

Anyone who gets a pup raised by you is very lucky indeed. What a great start to life you give them!!

Sherri Templin