Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day Sixteen

Today was a very beautiful day so we went for a hike in the woods picking wild mushrooms. It was great to get to enjoy spring! Not much can top a breakfast of wild morel mushrooms and fresh eggs..... supplied by my very own hens!


Day 16 is when the puppy stimulation exercised ends but we are only on day two of the sound/food hearing response conditioning.


Pictured below is Daffodil (liver) and if she is NUA and bilateral I may not be able to part with her!

Gambit continues to be an excellent Mom and she is eating at least twice what she was eating. She is getting 3 meals a day plus snacks in between. I am a raw feeder and in addition to her veggies and chicken she is getting goat milk, eggs, cottage cheese, different oils, fish a couple times a week and turkey necks. I am lucky because my sister in law has a milk goat so I can get fresh goat milk and I have chickens so I have an endless supply of fresh eggs.

As you can see in the next two pictures they are starting to interact with each other.


Below is Magnolia (liver) trying to climb out which she did succeed. If she is a bilateral hearing NUA too I will have a hard decision to make!


No comments: